Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Month Later...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post! I guess three weeks of holidays adds up pretty quickly. I had an amazing time in England with my mom and my sister but taking three weeks off at once created a lot of work before (getting ahead on things) and after (catching up). Although I've been back for a week it's been difficult dragging myself from vacation mode and back to reality. I hope to get back crafting soon and maybe open my Etsy shop (although the whole process of that seems pretty daunting, and like a lot of work, right now).

While I was away I had lots of adventures and great times - here are just a few:

Punting on the Cam in Cambridge.


Visiting little seaside towns like this one, Mevagissey.


Hiking parts of the South West Coast Path.


Swimming in the (cold but I've been in colder) ocean.


Viewing London from the giant London Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment