Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mail call!

Do you get as excited about mail as I do? Good mail this week included Moo cards...

I love the Yay sticker!



They came all nicely packaged.


And look lovely too! Moo had a promotion offering free business cards, all you pay is shipping. Sound too good to be true? They have their own bit of advertising at the bottom but for now (and for next-to-free) I don't mind.


And this lovely ribbon ball kit from ikatbag.


It came with all this fun stuff to play with.


The jingle bell was making me a little nutty (and this just from carrying the package upstairs and upacking it to photograph) so I don't know if I will include it in the ball or not. Of course I'll probably give the ball away so maybe that person will like the bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment