Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Garland Again

I got a picture of my wish star garland in it's current home and thought I'd pop in to share it.  If you'd like to make your own take a look at the tutorial over at Folding Trees.


I had a couple days off this week and got shopping, baking, wrapping and card sending checked off the list!  After baking day I was definitely feeling overloaded on butter and sugar (you have to sample as you go... quality control and all that!) but now I'm good to go again.  Good thing too because there are boxes and boxes of treats to eat!  Wish I could share some with you all!  Since I haven't figured out how to send food via the internet I thought I'd share a couple tutorials instead.  Check back later this week!

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm... As Rachel Ray says, we really need smell-a-vision right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garland looks wonderful! You are on top of things--I'm jealous :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dena - smell-a-vision would be great but taste-a-vision would be even better! I'll let you know if I figure it out!

    Katherine - being SWOK (single without kids) definitely helps getting things done!

    ReplyDelete