As I mentioned yesterday I've finished the first project in my chiyogami challenge. Can you spot it?
Yep, a little frame!
Want to make one too?
- 3" square of decorative paper
- 2.5" square of heavy card (mine is maybe mat board)
- glue, scissors, craft knife
1. Cut a square out of the centre of your card.
2. Cut an X out of your decorative paper (I put the frame on top & eyeballed it).
3. Clip the corners off the outside paper as well as the triangles created by the X and fold the onto the frame.
4. Glue everything down.
I've got mine propped up with other photo frames but I think these would be great scrapbook embellishments as well!