Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lately...

I took Betula`Loo on the road and participated in two shows.  

The first was an Open House at a local salon.  Not super successful sales wise.


But I did meet children's author Jean Little!  She was there signing books and we had lots of time to chat.  She is one of my favourite authors so this was a real treat!  That's her on the right, me in the middle, and her sister Pat on the left.


Then I did another craft show at a local-ish school.  Not much to say there, made some sales, not wildly successful...


I finished knitting this hat in yarn from SweetGeorgia that I've been hoarding waiting for the right project for.  I'm impressed I got it done before the winter started...


... because these socks I've been working on since Easter & I just finished them last month!  Sock yarn looks wonderful knit up but oh my, it did take a while!


Last weekend I went to the One of a Kind show in Toronto and picked up some lovely business cards and postcards as well as handmade goodness.  I plan on sharing some of my favourite artisans in the next post.


What have you been doing lately?

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through Terrie's and it's lovely! Your socks are awesome (I don't knit or crochet, so hand-knitted socks seem like some kind of miracle to me!!) :)
    I love your table displays, too. Your 'name garland' is super!

    ReplyDelete