Sunday, September 6, 2009

Less then four months!

Various web sources tell me I'm not the only one counting down to Christmas! I'm starting to plan gifts and this year I thought I would try making, rather then buying, a lot of my presents. Hopefully I've thought of this early enough to follow through with this! I've noticed a difference in my thought process when planning gifts this way. When buying gifts I make a list of people I want to give presents to and then think what I want to buy for each one (i.e. what would my sister like? Oh yes, a super deluxe brownie pan, I'll buy her that). Now that I'm planning to make gifts my thinking goes more like this: What would I like to make? Now who could I give that to? So it turns out that making gifts could actually be more selfish then buying them? hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment