Monday, May 31, 2010

Why I Love Michael's

Well obviously I like Michael's because they sell a great variety of things to fill my crafting need. And the 40% off coupons don't hurt either. But what I really love are the bins at the front filled with things priced at $1.50. It always feels like a bargain and the items are usually nicer then dollar store things for about the same price (especially now that most dollar stores charge $1.25 an item). This weekend's finds...

 

Some clear stamps that should be useful for making journalling blocks in scrapbooks, or to highlight a message on a greeting card.


Flocking powder - enough to give it a try without comitting to a Martha Stewart priced jar as I was contemplating last fall. (I'm thinking Christmas trees done in green flock.)  And you get four shades to play with.


Fun patterned baking cups.  I think cupcakes baked in these will taste better, don't you?  They will certainly look nice.

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! There is new Michael's opening down the street from where we love... so excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete