Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Exciting News!

This morning I read some exciting news that finally dragged me over to the "new post" button.  Yes, I've been MIA for... well, much longer then I intended.  And somehow once one week turned into two and then it was a month it became harder to get the motivation to blog.  But anyways I'll fill you in on what I've been up to later.  For now the exciting news is that LiEr over at ikatbag is co-hosting a how to draft series!  If you've never been over to ikatbag you should run over now!  LiEr does incredible things with fabric (without commercial patterns!), cardboard and occasionally electronics.  All done with extreme modesty and a great sense of humour. 

Oh, and when I say there's a how to draft series starting soon I mean how to draft patterns - clothes - starting from scratch!  I can't wait to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment