Monday, February 13, 2012

Crafternoon in February

This weekend I hosted a small crafternoon - just one friend; we were using my sewing machine so having just the two of us worked really well.  We made these lovely zippy pouches from this tutorial on Skip to My Lou.  Super simple instructions and going assembly line style we made 5 pouches in about 2 hours!
 

It was lots of fun to match & co-ordinate lining fabric, outer fabric & zippers!  I forgot to get pictures of the linings but you can see some of the zippers in this photo. 

I did remember to get some "action pictures" of me crafting!  I don't think I've seen myself sewing before!  In the other photo,s where my face is more visible, I look like I'm concentrating pretty hard!


Did you get up to anything crafty this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Laura! I still love the pouch I bought from you last year (or has it been even longer?). It holds my Sharpies and I use it just about every day. Keep crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete