Saturday, April 21, 2012

Excuse Me a Moment...

A quick "What I Love" post for my Send Something Good pals!

I love turquoise & teal, green & blue.
I love to read... Jane Austen, chick lit, biographies, travel books cook books.
I love boats without motors... sailboats & canoes.
I love to travel... especially to England & Europe.
I love to bake. and knit. and sew.
I love anything in miniature or smaller then usual size.

I'm a bit of a fibre snob; my heart sings when I see wool, linen, cotton! not so much for acrylic, polyester & nylon.

And that's all I can think of to write at this early hour!

Thanks so much to the three ladies who are making Something Good happen!
Gentri
Kaitlyn
Kristy

5 comments:

  1. SUCH a great list! I'm so glad you are participating in SSG! It's gong to be a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to bake too! But sadly right now I cannot eat them... which is hard! And depressing. So I am selling them to raise my competition money.. Haha.

    love,Deidre
    deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making + not eating = totally hard! Good for you to be able to do that!

      Delete
  3. how jealous am i that you got that mixer!!

    glad to have you participating in Send Something Good! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the mixer is awesome! I think we'll be happy together. :)

      Delete