Homework from a podcast? For real? OK, I'll do it! The ladies on the Joy the Baker podcast assigned homework two weeks ago (I'm just sneaking in before the deadline!): a blog post about your five favourite things; here are mine!
1. Sigg water bottle. Hydration is key. Siggs don't leak. Enough said. (Plus it happens to be my favourite colour.)
2. This necklace from filou. It's my current go to necklace.
3. iPhone. Sad but true. Up til last August I was a cell-less girl and now I'm in love.
4. Bamboo needles and yarn. Knitting is like sitting and doing nothing but still being productive so you don't feel bad about sitting and doing nothing. Bamboo needles make it better!
5. Good mail. I love it! Always have, always will. If you're interested check out this mail swap project!
What are your favourite things?