Last year's goals:
- Sew a pin cushion for my fancy new pins from Lupin.
- Try spinning with my drop spindle (which is carried over from the 2007 list!)
Knit the mittsfrom the kit I got at the Knitter's Fair.
- Knit myself a scarf with "mint-chocolate" yarn, also from the Knitter's Fair. Tried but decided this yarn is not right for the scarf I had pictured. Going to do leg warmers instead (I think).
Scrapbook thephotos from my trip to England. Experiment with paper garlands.Meant to do more then 1 but I'll count it as done.
- Dye yarn & unspun wool (for felting/spinning.)
Make a brooch, something felted I think, to wear on my new sweater (because the Christmas tree one isn't going to cut it anymore!)Done!
- Try out LiEr's katybag pattern.
Elise has been posting a lot about goals recently. I really liked her On Motivation post. It has a lot of good ideas, like taking things off your to do list and setting dates for your goals. I highly recommend you go read it!
With that in mind here are my crafty goals for 2011:
- Finish my fiddlehead mittens (kit purchased at the Knitter's Fair in 2009. Outside of mitts done, just have the lining left).
- Finish my England scrapbook.
- Learn how to use my new sewing machine. I have 4 lessons lined up which should help a lot!
- Work on knitting up the yarn in my stash.
- Work on sewing through the (large pieces of) fabric (destined to be garments) in my stash.
How about you - do you have any projects or goals in mind for 2011?