Sunday, May 2, 2010

SewFest Finds


Yesterday I went to a new event in my area: SewFest West.  A conference room full of fabric & sewing vendors as well as more rooms set aside for classes.  I didn't register for any classes but had a fun couple of hours looking around the vendors' booths.  It was mainly quilting and needlework (neither of which I currently do) but I found some stuff to add to my stash.  Kallisti Quilts had a wonderful selection of Japanese and African prints and batiks.  I love how (most of) her fat quarters came rolled up and these prints were adorable.  Not sure exactly what I will use them for but I'm sure inspiration will strike sooner or later!


This fabric was on sale and I thought the little squares (3-4 inches) would be good for making cards, gift bags and the like for that thing that happens in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment