Monday, October 18, 2010

Paper Heaven

Yesterday was my birthday and part of my day was going in to Toronto where I visited The Paper Place.


It was my first visit there and absolutely as amazing as it looks on the website!  I thought I did really well to spend less then an hour in there and go through the whole store (I would have been longer but they were closing).  I spent all my birthday money, and then some, but I came home with so many gorgeous papers - I can't wait to get crafting!  I'll be back in the next day or two to show you what I bought but for now enjoy a few shots of the store.


Do you see those things that look like bolts of fabric on the right?  On the green shelf?  They are "bolts" of chiyogami paper - I'm sure there were over 100 patterns there, all arranged by colour.  If you find yourself in the Toronto area I highly recommend you visit the store to see all the loveliness for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. i love that shop. we stumbled upon it when we were in toronto last year.
    i just remember leaving there with a really big bag of goodies.

    ReplyDelete