Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chiyogami Challenge - Project #4

I (along with most of blogland it seems) love washi tape.  Again, along with most of blogland it's not something I find in stores very often (I did find some at the Paper Place back in October) and so far I haven't ordered any on-line.  So I've used one of my chiyogami squares to make 18" of custom washi tape.


  • Stick double sided tape along the top of the paper square.


  • Trim off the excess paper. (I'm using a rotary cutter but you could use scissors).


  • Stick the excess paper on the tape next to the piece you've trimmed and continue this way till all the paper is used up!

And now you've got some one of a kind tape ready for use!  Envelopes, parcels, scrapbooking - here we come!

2 comments:

  1. I have been doing this with fabric and glitter as well, I now have a lovely assortment of custom tape

    ReplyDelete