Sunday, February 6, 2011

On my Needles

I like having a knitting project on the go: I rarely just sit and watch TV, usually I am also working on something and knitting fits the bill pretty well.  It's easy to pick it up and knit for a few minutes, doesn't require too much thought and I can keep half an eye on any important on-screen action.  Since I finished my Fiddlehead Mittens I've cast on for a scarf. 


It's fun to decide the pattern as I go.  I think it's going to be like a sampler, with different sizes of colour blocks and stripes in no particular pattern.  And it's work towards my goal of decreasing yarn stash.  This yarn has only been in the collection for 4 months so that's not too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this scarf. I'm trying to use up things from my stash too instead of spending more money!

    ReplyDelete